Thursday 30 May 2013

This week... / Cette semaine...

I have played a little with these...

J'ai joué un peu avec ceci...


And quite a lot with these.

Et beaucoup plus avec ceci.


With my needle and thread, I did some delicate quilting on my crazy patch.

Avec le fil et l'aiguille, j'ai piqué mes pointes folles de petits points délicats.




And with my new friends the crowbar and the mallet, I made a real big mess!

Et avec mes nouveaux amis le pied de biche et le maillet, j'ai fait un joli dégât!


Actually, Patrick did most of the work, I cleaned up the room after we were done.  Hopefully, we can turn this into a shining new floor over the weekend.  Wish us luck!

En vérité, Patrick a fait le plus gros du travail, j'ai surtout nettoyé la pièce après son passage.  Nous espérons  installer le nouveau plancher pendant le week-end.  Souhaitez-nous bonne chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment