Monday 18 May 2009

Where was I?

Where have I been these past weeks? Time definitely goes way too fast. Now that spring has really set in, there is quite a lot of work to do around the yard, so I spent some time working outside. I was also busy preparing a brunch for Mother's Day, in honor of my mom and my sister. These are the cinnamon buns I made for that brunch, and you can see someone could not wait one second before tasting one of them...

I had prepared little presents for my sister and for my mother, small satin pouches covered with felt flowers


In which were hidden summer necklaces. My sister has a big thing for the color purple, so I made hers with that color in mind.

My mother recently went on a trip on the beaches of Cuba, so I chose shells and a sea star for hers.

Hope everyone is getting ready for May Giveaway Day held by Sew Mama Sew. I will be participating, so please come visit me here on May 27 and leave a comment to enter my giveaway.

Now going back outside to enjoy the rest of Victoria Day, how do I love this long week-end!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment